пятница, 12 июля 2013 г.

" Sunshine day "


Hi dolls, summer is already here in my city , but unfortunately I cannot find work as for my professionally. :( So I decided to get out and have fun today! I wore new casual black skirt & new beige tee-shirt. I completed my look with a small envelope beige clutch and black heels. Matching all my  look with accessories. Specially want to say very big thank to my friend Marine Darbinyan, for handmade "RIM"  thank you for lovely present. Now you can enjoy my photos                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


  










Use your smile to change the world but don't let the world change your smile :D:)))



         Always your Armenian girl Ilona :* , love you all and my ARMENIA. … Hope you all will have a lovely saturday, waiting for your comments, kisses.    Xoxo
     

Outfit
Beige tee-shirt / Бежевая Футболка - Zara
Black skirt / Черная юбка- Zara

Black heels /Черные босоножки - Internet shopping

Beige сlutch/ Бежевый клатч - MNG

Watch/Часы – River island

Bracelet /Браслет- Lady Colecction

Bracelet/Браслет- Armenian nationality bracelet

 Rim/ Ободок –Handmade

Necklace / Ожерелье- Accessoires


Photographer - Nadejda Vorobyova


Комментариев нет: